In the field

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Add-on to previous entry.

Oh my.. can I also add that it was painful to hear myself speak excessive Singlish with the 2 kids. It hurt my ears big-time!! Not that I speak very proper English most of the time.. but I'm sure I could speak more decent English with them.

Stop it stop it! You're gonna destroy their future with the kind of Eng.. oops Singlish you speak! I'm sure there's a way of connecting with the children using their language but without the Singlish.

Ya.. the Singlish bit disturbed me quite a bit.

But I love the 2 kids! They are really very sweet children. When reviewing, I also saw the older child clear the toys away for me so that I could go out of the room. Nice one. Hahaha.. and they call me weird names.. like "Officer!". Cute.

I wish the groupwork children can turn into angels overnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home