In the field

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Day 20 @ Care Corner 30 May '06

Show some face la!

WELL DONE, Ai Ling! Centre manager thinks you show face! I tell you, you are unbeatable in this. No one can beat you in showing face. The day she's gonna cook for people, you're fasting. How apt. Oops, really not on purpose.

Haha, her sharp observation has somehow gained my respect. Oh well, but it really doesn't take an Einstein to realise I show face. No no, on a more serious note, I'm really beginning to respect her interest and painstaking efforts to look into details.

Details determine destiny.

On an even more serious note, it's time I find new ways to express/manage frustration in a more functional way. How... let me ponder some more.

I also wonder how much of a compliment it is when one sup said I have the making of a supervisor. Hmm, that means I'm not easy to get along with. Oh that I don't deny. So if I'm nice, it's really not by my own merit, it's really the grace of God. Then it also makes me wonder why I want to be a social worker. But then again, are social workers necessarily nice people? Perhaps it meets the need in me to want to be a nicer person.

Ok, I'm really tired now.. shall continue the case experience and the sit-in experience later in the day.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO HIM WHO BELIEVES. I'll keep going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home