In the field

Friday, September 01, 2006

I AM GOING TO BE THE BEST SOCIAL WORKER I CAN BE!

I don't have to be the best relative to all the rest, but I have to be true to what I believe in.

I want to be the social worker who's not afraid to challenge status quo when necessary.
I want to be knowledgeable in my work so that I can offer a better service to my clients.
I want to be far from mediocre.
I want to be a thinking worker.. a worker with a cool head and a warm heart.
I want to contribute in the area of research.
I would like to begin working in an FSC.

This means I need to be reading up and take my modules seriously.

I'm going to hold on to this dream.. a dream that contains other dreams.
I am not going to leave the field the same.
I want to be far from mediocre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home